Spirit 2 MW
This one-module ISO containerized system that can be used in island mode or connected to the grid. It has the capability of generating 2,200 kilowatts of power at an ambient temperature of 59°F/15°C, sea level, 60% relative humidity.
It is ideal for primary, continuous duty or stand-by power for emergency power generation or on/off grid applications.
Spirit 2MW is highly reliability and fuel-flexible with low lifecycle costs. The “Plug-n-Play” package feature enables easy transportation and reduces installation time and costs. Installing multiple smaller units gives added flexibility and higher availability of power during maintenance and overhauls.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Available in 50 and 60 Hz cycles
- Ideal for 24-7 power generation and CHP applications
- Long Life
- Economical to operate with low fuel and oil consumption
- Low maintenance
- Easy to operate in remote locations
- The base frames provides 4-direction handling capabilities by fork lift or pallet truck – no cranes needed
CAI Spirit 2 MW Diesel Genset is meant for distributed generation where the need for power is the highest. This unit provides high efficiency compared to other diesel gensets, high reliability, low life cycle cost and maximum operating flexibility. It has the capability of generating 2,200 kilowatts of power at an ambient temperature of 59°F/15°C, sea level, 60% relative humidity.
- Industrial Gas turbine
- Generator, Gearbox and Coupling
- Motor control panel and plc based controls
- Air intake and exhaust systems
- Safety built-in fire protection system
- The ISO containers are sound attenuated and weather proof
- Compact, integrated system that is completely self-contained and comes fully factory tested
- Meets ANSI/NEMA and IEC standards
Optional Equipment & Service
- Class 1, Div. 1 Engineering
- Mainline Circuit Breaker
- Digital and Analog Control Panels
- Automatic Transfer Switch
- Day Tanks
- UL 142 Fuel Tanks
- Generator Drip Covers
- Training and Maintenance