Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC)
Combustion Associates, Inc. (CAI) supplied a fully assembled containerized ORC system.
ORC systems are used for power production from low to medium temperature heat sources in the range of 80°C to 350°C and for small-medium applications at any temperature level. This technology allows for utilization of low-grade heat that otherwise would be wasted.
Summary Scope of Work:
- Design studies including structural analysis for evaporator and condenser base frames Interconnection piping analysis to meet ASME Requirements
- 3D Modeling for condenser and evaporator base frames, whole package and exploded view with detailed bill of material for all the components
- Detailed 2D drawings for the ORC assembly
- Fabrication and containerization
- Painting and Protective Coating
- Quality Control, Testing, and Inspection
- Start-Up and Commissioning
- Start up and commissioning