Posted on September 7, 2018
CAI has a current full-time opening for a graduate Mechanical Engineer – preferably with strong fluid mechanics and thermodynamics knowledge.
Duties will consist of:
- Review project documents and develop Project Technical Requirements (PTR) and scope of work (SOW).
- Develop technical design based on project technical specifications, drawings, diagrams, design, calculations, etc.
- Develop Bill of Materials (BOM) for the various engineering designs to support procurement department.
- Develop Process Flow Diagram (PFD) for all engineering design projects.
- Full working knowledge of AutoCAD and Solid Works.
- Plan and execute tasks on time to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage assignments independently and interface with other team members on an on-going basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Job Related Skills
- 2-5 years proven engineering experience
- Exceptional Communication Skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient computer skills MS Office, Solid Works and AutoCAD
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally
- Ability to adapt to shifting and multiple priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines, follow through on commitments and take corrective action where appropriate
- Strong self motivation
- Ability to work well as a team member
- Ability to grasp new concepts, technologies and products quickly and effectively
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of BS Degree Mechanical Engineering, Master’s is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- CAI offers a competitive pay and benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401K plan and healthcare spending account. Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales & Marketing Manager
Business Segment: Power Generation and Industrial Process Systems Equipment
Career Level: Experienced
Function: Sales & Marketing
Function Segment: Sales Orientation & Sales Closing
In this role, the Sales & Marketing Manager will have ownership of the CAI’s custom designed skid-mounted process and power generation systems. This role is a customer facing staff role responsible for winning business and generating consistent and growing sales.
As the Sales & Marketing Manager, you will:
• Generate sales leads, prepare proposals, negotiate and close sales orders
• Develop & maintain key customer retention and repeat sales business
• Responsible for business development nationwide
• Interface with client and responsible for providing custom value add solutions to clients
• Maintain rapid standardized quoting capabilities (blanket authorizations)
• Develop & maintain “Go to Markets” strategy for direct sales in targeted Markets
• Develop & maintain tracking of Sales efforts, for further optimization of Sales
• Develop & maintain marketing docs and website update for all CAI products and services
• Develop & maintain list of conferences (a) to attend, and (b) to exhibit
• Develop & maintain marketing strategy to specific Markets (active emails, magazines, SEO, cross-links, ads)
• Create & maintain “CAI Newsletter” and create “CAI Email List”. Initially – every two months; later –
• Create & maintain tracking of Marketing efforts, for further optimization of Marketing
• Work closely with Operations and Product Line Engineering teams to develop and align products offerings to meet regional and customer needs including pricing, value proposition and service strategy
• Integrate with local and global peer network to leverage best practices
• Engage end user accounts to generate direct sales and identify new opportunities
• Work with appropriate stakeholders to cultivate relationships and opportunities with new and existing customers
• Act as liaison for product questions between end customer and local / HQ resources to support project development cycle
• Participate in regional product conferences to expand product visibility and awareness with EPC, End Users and associated product segments
• Lead project specific risk reviews in conjunction with Operations
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum of 7 years of experience with high speed rotating equipment in the Energy Distribution, Power Generation, Oil & Gas, or Gas Compression Industries
• Ability and willingness to travel 50%, within North America with some international travel, as required
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
CAI will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Ability to build new business and multi task various activities simultaneously
• Previous experience in business development and sales position
• Previous experience on high speed reciprocating or rotary equipment
• Strong commercial and organizational skills
• Well-developed business acumen and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
• Basic Computer knowledge. Experience in MS Office, Outlook, Excel.
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical / Electrical engineering preferred
• Previous commercial or product experience with Gas Engines, Gas Turbines, Process systems
• Previous experience with aftermarket service sales
• Previous customer facing role and providing value add solutions to OEM and EPC clients
• International selling experience a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
• CAI offers a competitive pay and benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401K plan and healthcare spending account
Please apply to: email@example.com