To provide outstanding custom-engineered solutions to clients in the Energy, Process and Environmental industries for on-shore and off-shore applications.
With over 25 years of U.S. and international industry experience, CAI has emerged as a key EPC and equipment exporter whose initiative and achievements were recently recognized by President Barack Obama.
Today, CAI offers a wide array of packaged combustion and gas turbine-power generation systems, both skid-mounted and stationary for embedded generation, that are cost-effective and energy-efficient without compromising quality or effectiveness.
CAI’s background and expertise in process and power generation systems, coupled with emerging technologies in renewable energy sources and environmental ecology, make it a single-stop provider of turn-key solutions.
CAI occupies a state-of-the-art 40,000-square-foot facility in Corona, California where all the engineering, manufacturing and testing takes place.
Design, Fabrication, Assembly, Testing and Remote Monitoring all under one roof.
CAI takes your concept and builds a system that adheres to your custom needs.
Complete “Turn-Key” Solutions consisting of:
- Design and Engineering
- Assembly and Testing
- Balance of Plant
- Sourcing and Manufacturing
- Start-up & Commissioning
- Operations & Maintenance
A few of CAI’s customized technical and commercial successes include:
- 80 MW power plant – a complete “greenfield” design. Engineering to installation and After-Service.
- Simple and combined cycle Spirit 1-10 MW packaged Gas Turbine Power Generation systems.
- Power generation systems for offshore application.
- Multiple-story skid-mounted systems for chemical, oil and food processing industries.
- Numerous commercial and military application portable water heaters and fuel clean-up systems.
- Environmental Low NOx Burners and Air Pollution Control Systems.
CAI is a Turn-key Systems Integrator. We specialize in Engineering and Manufacturing:
- Packaged and Portable Gas Turbine Power Generation Systems (1 MW – 16 MW).
- Heat Recovery Steam Generation (HRSG) for Combined Heat & Power (CHP) application.
- Design, manufacture, assemble and install complex skid-mounted systems for process industries.
- Fuel Delivery, Metering/Regulating and Conditioning Systems.
- Fuel Compressors and Expander Skids.
- Containerized Process Systems.
- Selective Non-Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Systems.
Compliance and Safety
CAI has a demonstrated track record and expertise in designing complete power generation systems that are in compliance with all major performance and safety standards, including National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), Factory and Mutual Insurance Company (FM), Industrial Risk Insurers (IRI), and general electric utilities design practices.
Innovation: With its technical expertise, CAI has repeatedly offered innovative solutions employing the latest technologies to address the specific needs of its clients. CAI consistently provides a focused effort starting from the proposal stage to the successful completion of each project.
Collaboration: CAI builds excellent working relationships with its clients and designs systems with a strong emphasis on end-users.
Reliability: CAI’s work-hard ethic ensures a technically superior design and highest quality products that deliver better-than-expected results. Clients commend the Company on accurate and detailed documentation, timely completion of milestones and, most importantly, meeting quality standards and staying within budget.
CAI’s technological innovations along with its in-house engineering and manufacturing talent are well recognized by the international community. In response to the ever-increasing worldwide demand for energy, the Company has significantly expanded its global capabilities allowing it to deliver products to any destination in the world. CAI’s systems are powering projects in the U.S., Canada, Middle East and countries in Africa and Asia.